Monday, December 5, 2011

Welcome



This summer was fun beach sessions, endless mountain biking days, music and sunny days with friends and family. Fall has been dragging. Tahoe is suffering from a devastating late start to our winter. Adrenaline junkies all around the lake are suffering from anxiety, cause, being lack of powder... including me. Thankfully Kirkwood on the weekends, and Cross Fit Ski and Snowboard training is keeping me hopeful and tired. Oh and the fat turkey my grany prepared was helpful to the soul as well.


This winter is going to be busy and full of fun. I will again be competing on the North Face Masters Tour and will also be making it to three stops on the Daron Rahlves Banzai Tour. New Zealand may possibly be in the mix this coming spring as we shall see where life takes me. 
Off to Kirkwood to have some fun! Oh yeah, snow gods please don't forget about Tahoe:)

No comments:

Post a Comment