Saturday, December 29, 2012

Travels North! 1st stop Mount Baker, Washington

Leaving Tahoe when it's covered in fresh snow is pretty difficult. Thankfully I am heading North, where they have much of the same. I am traveling with my partner Josh, up to Mount Baker, and then heading to the first stop of the Freeride World Tour in Revelstoke, BC.

The drive was grueling. To start with the drive is 14 hours if your lucky. Add plenty of ice and inexperienced drivers on the road, your drive can turn into 14-20 hours.  I am very thankful Josh handled all the driving. We made it around 1am, awoke at 7 and headed to the mountain. Our first day at Baker was epic! Blue sky, deep snow, and great people made for an beautiful day.

It's looking like the rest of our time here will be much of the same. Please check back for up dates on my adventures!

Love Life!


The Shuksan Arm, so Beautiful!



Josh sending it 30ft+, Damn!


No comments:

Post a Comment