Monday, October 14, 2013

Fall Colors in Lake Tahoe

Every year as fall takes hold and winter starts showing it's teeth, we get to enjoy this incredible evolution of seasons. The leaves of the Aspens start turning multiple shades of gold, red, orange, and yellow. The meadow grass moves like an ocean, as the wind rips through our valleys. This time of year I can get out an really enjoy nature. The peacefulness of Tahoe, without all the summer hustle and bustle. Vanessa and I took advantage of a few hour break from work, and set off on a little adventure. She took me to a very special spot, which is just fifteen minutes from my house. I could not believe my eyes when we arrived to the most epic swimming hole, which I can imagine in peak water level, would be even more incredible, for there is a waterfall which cascades from hundreds of feat above. 

I hope you enjoy the pics and don't for get to get out and enjoy the last bit of fall! 

















No comments:

Post a Comment